|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
- chicken stock
- 3 cans white beans
- 1 onion
- 3 pcs chicken breast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper, chippotle chilli peppers
- 1 cup sour cream
- 100 ml half & half cream (or whipping cream)
- 1 tbsp flour
- 4 cloves garlic
- fresh cilantro
- 100 g cheddar shredded
- In big pot saute finely chopped onion until golden.
- Add cubed chicken, season and grill from all sides until tender.
- Add stock and 2 cans of drained and washed beans, pressed garlic.
- If you want thicker soup, thicken at this point by adding flour mixed with bit of water.
- In food processor mix last can of beans (washed and drained) with sour cream and whipping cream.
- Pour into the soup, cook shortly.
- Remove from heat, add chopped cilantro, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with shredded cheese on top.
Share this Recipe