|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
- In larger pot half filled with water put peeled and cubed potatoes, sliced mushrooms, caraway seeds, salt. Bring to boil and cook until halfway done.
- In a cup mix bit of water, cream and flour. Mix until smooth. Pour into soup stirring thoroughly. Boil over.
- Add chopped dill. Vinegar, pepper and salt to taste.
Poached egg (prepare in separate pot)
- Add bit of vinegar into lightly salted water, bring to boil. Crack an egg into a ladel, dunk in the boiling water and boil about 5 min so the yolk stays intact inside the white. Dip in cold water to set.
- Serve soup with poached egg, top with dill.
Share this Recipe