|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Passive Time||1 hour|
- 420 g flour
- 300 ml warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- flour for dusting
- Mix warm water, sugar, yeast, let rise for 10 min.
- In large bowl mix flour and salt, pour yeast in, butter and kneed the dough by hand.
- Dust with flour, cover with clean towel and let rise for about 30 min.
- On floured surface cut the dough into 8 equal parts.
- Roll out flat and roll into bread sticks.
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper, mist with water (using a spray bottle) and let rise additional 20 min. Bake 15-20 min at 220 C.
Share this Recipe