Bok choy chicken
|Prep Time||5 min.|
|Cook Time||10 min.|
- 5-6 chicken breasts smaller
- 4 pcs. bok choy washed and halved
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- slice of fresh ginger pressed (about 3 cm)
- salt, pepper, chicken spices
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Slice the chicken breasts, season with salt, pepper, spices. Fry them in a larger pan in olive oil. When they are nicely done, take them out and set aside.
- Add butter, crushed garlic and ginger to the pan and stir.
- Now add washed and halved bok choy and cook for a while. Place the chicken back to the pan and cook everything for about a minute.
- You can serve with rice.
Share this Recipe