|Prep Time||10 min.|
|Cook Time||50 min|
- 2 large turkey breasts (with skin or skinless)
- 100 g butter (room temperature)
- fresh or dried thyme
- fresh or dried rosemary
- 5 of sliced garlic cloves
- sea salt, colored pepper
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Place the washed turkey breasts in a baking dish and butter them on both sides.
- Add salt and pepper, garlic and the herbs.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 45-50 minutes, occasionally covering the breasts in gravy that forms in the baking dish.
- At the end, take out the foil and bake until the breasts are golden brown.
- Enjoy! ..Reny
Share this Recipe