|Prep Time||5 min.|
|Cook Time||25 min.|
- 6 medium green zucchini (cut into wheels)
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 liter chicken or vegetable broth
- 100 ml heavy cream
- salt, colored pepper
- A handful of fresh basil leaves
- 50 g Parmesan cheese grated
- Bowl of croutons
- Sauté the cut up zucchini.
- After a while, add a handful of basil leaves and grated garlic, mix together and pour the broth in. Cook until soft.
- Take out a few zucchini wheels from the pot and set aside.
- Using a submersible mixer, mix the soup until smooth. Soften the soup with cream and put the zucchini wheels back.
- Add salt to taste.
- Garnish the soup on a plate with croutons, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Enjoy! ..Reny
Share this Recipe