|Prep Time||10 min.|
|Cook Time||20 min.|
- 1 bag of frozen spinach (or fresh)
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon butter (or Ghee)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- salt, pepper
- Heat up the oil in a pan and sauté the seasoned chicken on both sides. Transfer the meat to a baking dish and put your premade stuffing on the meat. Sauté the mushrooms in butter until golden, spread over the stuffing, sprinkle with cheese and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Spinach: Melt the butter in a pan and sauté the chopped onion until golden. Add thawed spinach, crushed garlic, salt, pepper and cook for a while. Finally, mix the raw egg into the spinach and cook for another 2 mins.
- Serve the chicken and spinach with boiled or baked potatoes.
Share this Recipe