|Prep Time||5 min.|
|Cook Time||30 min.|
- 2 butternut squash (no skin or seeds)
- a larger piece of ginger sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons Ghee butter
- salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, marjoram
- broth or bouillon
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- a handful of cashew nuts
- parsley for garnish
- In a pot, heat up Ghee, add diced squash, sliced ginger, garlic, spices, broth of your choice and cook until soft. Add a handful of cashew nuts, sour cream and mix the soup with an immersion mixer until smooth.
- Garnish the soup with cashew nuts and parsley when serving.
Share this Recipe