|Prep Time||5 min.|
|Cook Time||30 min.|
- 500 g lentils (any color)
- broth (or 3 l of water + 2 veggie bouillons)
- 2 carrots
- 3 bay leaves
- 5 pcs all spice and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 onion
- lemon, parsley
- Let the lentils soak in water for at least 2 hours and rinse several times.
- Cook soaked lentils, broth, and spices. When the lentils are semi-soft, grate the carrots and add to the soup.
- In a saucepan, heat the butter, add chopped onion and sauté until golden.
- Then add flour and keep stirring for a minute or two.
- Put the mixture to the soup, cook briefly and season with lemon juice, salt and chopped parsley.
Share this Recipe