BLACK BEANS SOUP
|Cook Time||50 min.|
- 500 g black beans
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- A handful of dried mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 3 potatoes
- 1 large carrot
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- 250 ml heavy cream or half and half
- Bay leaf, caraway, salt, pepper, vinegar, sugar
- Bunch of fresh dill
- Rinse the beans and leave in a bowl in cold water overnight.
- The next day, strain the beans and cook in salted water until soft.
- Cook the dried mushrooms in boiling water.
- Sauté finely chopped onion until golden brown.
- Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut them into cubes.
- Add them to the onion, season with caraway, add mushrooms, bay leaves, vegetable broth and cook until soft.
- Add cooked beans. Set some aside.
- Let the soup cook for about a minute, remove the bay leaves and mix the soup into a smooth cream with a stick mixer. Pour in the heavy cream and mix.
- Season it with sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Garnish the soup on a plate with croutons, beans and chopped dill.
Share this Recipe